- “Institution Building in Post Referendum Bougainville”: Some Practical Insights to Assist in the Consultations on Bougainville’s Future
- “Increasing Revenues for the Bougainville Government”; A Special PNG NRI Research Report for Post Referendum Bougainville
- What is a Referendum and why is a Referendum being held to determine Bougainville’s future Political Governance arrangements?
- What is the Bougainville Peace Agreement and what are the key elements of the Document?
- Implementation of the Bougainville Peace Agreement – The First Five Years
- Implementation of Autonomy Governance Provisions under the Bougainville Peace Agreement
- Fiscal Autonomy: Fiscal Self Reliance in Bougainville
- Disposal of Weapons – Impact on Peaceful Future and on Referendum
- Issues of Legitimacy and Credibility for the Bougainville Referendum
- Effective Administration of the Bougainville Referendum for the Credibility of Referendum Results
- The Need for Clarity on the Referendum Question and on the Possible Outcomes of the Bougainville Referendum
- Planning for the Implementation of the Bougainville Referendum Outcome
- After the Referendum: Possible Scenarios for Future Governance Arrangements in Bougainville