FINANCE MANAGER - POSITION #NR-CD-008
Papua New Guinea National Research Institute (PNG NRI), is seeking a highly motivated, purpose-driven and results-oriented individual to ll the position advertised.
Qualifications and Relevant Experience required:
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the Finance Section. e position is responsible for overseeing the Finance Section in terms of generating revenue, effectively managing NRI resources, and providing accountable and transparent nancial reporting for the Senior Management and NRI Council consistent with the relevant accounting standard and regulations.
The successful candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics or related subjects.
• Certifed Practicing Accountant (CPA) will be given more preference.
• At least 5 years of Financial Accounting experience in budgeting and controls, auditing, taxation, preparation of
nancial statements, policy development, and management of accounts.
The candidate must:
• Manage the day-to-day functions and sta of the Finance Section.
• Manage records keeping, accounting and payroll systems.
• Prepare and generate accurate and timely Financial Reports on a quarterly and annual basis, as required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• Working knowledge of Accounting Systems (MYOB) and Payroll Systems.
• Working knowledge of cash ow projections and business proposals and analysis.
• Possess leadership skills.
• Applications must address the key requirements of the position descriptions.
• e application form must be submitted together with a cover letter, updated CV, certified certificates, and academic transcripts.
• Copy of valid Identication. (Passport/NID/Driver’s Licence).
• All applications should be addressed to: PNG National Research Institute, P.O Box 5854, Boroko, NCD; Attention: The Human Resource Manager
Applicants who are emailing the institute must clearly title subject heading the following: "Finance Manager - Position #NR-CD-008"
and collect the Job Application Forms, and access our online application form: https://forms.office.com/r/kL16aYD0WG
Application closes at 4:06 pm on Friday 04 February 2022
Associate Professor Eugene Ezebilo
PNG NRI Acting Director