Corporate Services Division
The Corporate Services Division incorporates five Sections, whose overall aim is to support the work of the Research Division and the Knowledge Management Division in achieving the Vision and Mission of the Institute.
• The Finance Section generates revenue, effectively manages NRI resources, and provides accountable and transparent financial reporting.
• The Human Resources Section develops and manages the Institute’s personnel in accordance with the Public Services Management Act and the relevant General Orders.
• The Grounds and Facilities Section manages the Institute’s facilities and environment so that they are of high quality, functional, and secure for staff, residents, and visitors.
• The Commercial Services Section generates sustainable internal revenue streams from PNG NRI’s commercial assets and services.
• The Executive Support Section assists the Institute’s Management and the NRI Council in carrying out their responsibilities, and in promoting ethical and inclusive governance.